Flow: 5 to 500L/s
Pressure: 0.3 to 2.7Mpa
Medium temperature: less than 80 degrees
The Enhanced self-priming fire pump is a kind of new negative-pressure water-feeding fire pump identified by the National Fire Administration at the earliest, which breaks through the self-irrigation regulation in the fire code. The emergence of the Enhanced self-priming fire pump has rewritten the history of the fire pump.
The Enhanced self-priming fire pump was divided into motor driven pump and diesel driven pump based on requirements of users.
1. When the pump starts, watering, vacuum pump and bottom valve are not needed. The pump can exhaust gases and prime water by itself;
2. The self-priming time is short while the self-priming capability is excellent;
3. The unique vacuum suction device reduces the cavitation damage to the impeller and improves the efficiency of the pump;
4. Even if “water loss” phenomenon occurs when the pump is in operation, water break and self-restoring effect can be achieved at any time when the vacuum suction device automatically exhausts gases;
5. The underground pump house is not needed. The pump is mounted on the ground, which is convenient for installation and application, reduces project costs and avoids corrosion to motors and electrical appliances due to the dampness of the underground pump house;
6. The innovative outlet check valve is safe and reliable, which avoids the disadvantage that outdated check valve is prone to being eroded and fail.
Purposes:The pump is mainly used for fire water transportation or transportation of solid particles and fluid with physical and chemical properties similar to water. The pump is especially suitable in petroleum and chemical industries, power plants, airports, ships, docks, factories, mines, industrial and civil constructions and other fixed places.
*For more detailed information, please contact our sales department.